Our inventory reports are handcrafted by our professional inventory clerks and are an invaluable part of protecting your investment from damage, excessive wear, decorating and cleaning issues . That’s not the only reason why clients love us :
What We Can Help You With
Residential Inventory Check-in and Check-out Reports
- Fast report turnarounds
- Free handover (check-in’s are a complementary when you book our inventory)
- No extra charge for furnished properties (excluding heavily furnished homes)
- Meter readings, serial numbers and locations are noted
- Smoke/CO2 alarms are tested
- Condition and cleanliness is noted with photographic evidence
- We can import your original third party check-in report when you book us for a check-out. This makes it a seamless service for you, but also provides side by side comparison of condition at time of move-in and move-out.
- Supplementary/subreports (for cleaning / maintenance teams) can be produced
Interim & Block Management Inspections
They say, prevention is better than cure. With that in mind, our affordable mid-term / interim inspection reports are perfect for highlighting and stamping out problems before the issues escalate and worsen. These inspections can be carried out at intervals which suit you and are commonly booked for inspections of:
- The common parts of residential and commercial blocks
- Co-living / House of Multiple Occupation (HMO) buildings
- Empty buildings (for security & insurance purposes)
As with all our inspections, the condition & cleanliness of the property is noted with overview photographs, highlighting any maintenance issues or serious defects. Supplementary subreports can also be produced which can be passed to your cleaning and/or maintenance contractors.
Over the past few years, we have seen a notable increase in demand for this service from block management, HMO agents and commercial agencies.
Commercial Schedule of Condition Reports
Full Repairing & Insuring (FRI) leases, as well as commercial tenancies in general, require tenants to be financially responsible for reinstatement of business premises, and are consequently still liable for damage to property. Landlords and tenants routinely instruct us to inventory commercial premises to protect their interests.
As with all inspections, we offer:
- An independent third party report
- Competitive pricing
- Fast turnaround
- Digitally accessible reports with electronic signatures
- Date/time stamped high resolution photographs
We can assist with schedule of condition reports for all classification of commercial premises from retail shops, restaurants, warehouses, medical surgeries and everything between.
Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
It is a widely recognised fact that the vast majority of tenancy disputes are over cleanliness. In addition, it is not uncommon for inventory clerks to highlight substandard cleaning, which then exposes you to the inconvenience of rebooking a cleaner revisit. You can eliminate this problem by booking our trusted cleaning team.
We can assist you with:
- End of Tenancy cleaning
- After builders clean
- Domestic cleaning
- Commercial / office cleaning.
- Residential / Commercial block cleaning
- Carpet / Upholstery cleaning
- Waste disposal
We know what it’s like for you; juggling multiple tasks, spinning several plates. It’s impossible to be in more than one location at the same time. Solve this problem by booking our property viewing service where we can:
- Collect and return keys
- Arrange and conduct viewings and walkthroughs with your applicants
- Provide access to your contractors, surveyors or inspectors on your behalf
- Accept deliveries
- Secure your property after a visit